1. All Commercial Application forms except for the Research & Development category should be accompanied by
A LETTER OR LETTERS FROM USER(S) CONFIRMING THAT THE PRODUCT IS INSTALLED AT THEIR SITE / BEING USED BY THEM.
2. Applicants to all categories should fill PRODUCT DESCRIPTION, UNIQUENESS, FEATURES, QUALITY/APPLICATION OF TECHNOLOGY.
3. Applicants to All categories EXCEPT Research & Development and E-Government & Services should fill MARKETING POTENTIAL.
4. Applicants for the Research & Development category should fill PROOF OF CONCEPT instead of marketing potential.
5. Applicants for the E-Government & Services category should fill value to PUBLIC/GOVERNMENT instead of marketing potential.
6. Applicants for the e-Inclusion and e-Community category should fill value to VALUE TO COMMUNITY & SOCIETY AT LARGE instead of marketing potential.
7. Attach additional pages as required.
8. English is the mandatory language to be used for both Judges and Nominees during the judging process.
9. Absolutely no pictures (photo taking), video or audio taping by entry’s representatives is allowed during the judging sessions.
10. Any complain on the participating product could be made to the Chairman of the Organizing committee in Writing to be forwarded to the Panel of Judges. Final decision made by the panel of judges on any participating product is deemed final.
11. Applicants/winners are not allowed to make any duplicates to the awards/certificates/gift awarded at the NBQSA.
12. Suggestions, Comments and Inquiries with regard to the judging should be submitted through feedback form within the 7days of the judging presentation.
13. Any feedback or comments regarding the final product results will not entrain after the Awards Ceremony.
14. No feedback will be provided by the judges under any circumstances.
(Rs. 15,000 – payable to BCS the Chartered Institute for IT Sri Lanka Section)
Reference/ Pay slip should be sent to
Any suggestion on the improvements to NBQSA could be forwarded to the Chairman of the organizing Committee in writing
National Best Quality ICT Awards,BCS Secretariat,
17/6, 1st Lane, Gothami Lane, Colombo 08, Sri Lanka