Policy on Duplication of NBQSA Awards
Duplication of National Best Quality ICT Awards (NBQSA) Trophies could be done subject to the following conditions:
a) The application for the NBQSA should have been made under all the names of the respective legal owners on or before the deadline for submitting applications for the specific year.
b) All parties of should have been party to the evaluation presentation.
c) A written request for the duplicate trophy should be made by the requesting party within one month of the awards ceremony to the BCSSL Secretariat.
d) The Written request should be made along with the written consent from all the other legal owners / applicants to the NBQSA of the product.
e) The written request should be made along with the Processing fee. The cheque should be made to “BCS the Chartered Institute for IT – Sri Lanka Section”.
Prerequisites to issue the duplicate trophies
• Replicas will only be issued, only if all the involving parties agree to do so in writing.
• Replicas requested are only accommodated for the Commercial Category winners.
• EXACT copy of the trophy will be issued and maximum of 3 copies can requested subject to the number of applicants in the original application to NBQSA.
• Parties involved should have been declared before the preliminary judging process beings.
• Time to deliver the replicas will depend on the supplier of the trophies and would be informed to the applicants within 3 working days of the application.
• Fee of LKR 300,000 will be charged as the processing fee.